Actions

  Print Article
  BookMark Article

Categories    Category List

Arts And Entertainment (57003)
Business (159764)
Communications (30946)
Computer (30239)
Disease & Illness (6261)
Education & Reference (30515)
Finance (44959)
Food & Beverage (3606)
Health & Fitness (96365)
Home & Family (48592)
Internet Business (37523)
  Root Category (95)
Society & Culture (24293)
Sport (11350)
Technology (11271)
Travel & Tourism (22962)

Online Now    Online Now

Guests Online (63)

Yandex (Russia) (1)

Bing (1)

Author Login    Author Login

Welcome Guest! Please login or create an account.

Username:

Password:



If you do not have an account yet, you can register ( Here ), or you may retrieve a lost user/pass ( Here ).

Navigation    Navigation

   10 newest articles RSS

Author Highlights    Featured Author

Henry Pickett
Tampa

View My Bio & Articles


kathy hartson
Beverly Hills

View My Bio & Articles


Michael Hawkins
Farmington Hills

View My Bio & Articles


Our Sponsors    Our Sponsors

The Burning Heart

Author : First Name Last Name

Submitted : 2011-04-10 00:00:00    Word Count : 1170    Popularity:   Not Rated

Tags:   Acid, acid reflux, heart burn, heartburn, acid reflux remedies. acid reflux cures, heartburn remedy, gerd, indigestion

Author RSS Feed   Author RSS Feed

I have a question to ask you;
Are you curing your acid reflux and heartburn or making it worse?
That might be a bit of a silly question but the fact is that if you are making the same mistakes as most other sufferers you might be experiencing temporary relief, but eventually your heart burn and your health will only get worse.

Acid reflux is a condition that is way to complex for ordinary pills and over the counter remedies. It’s a fact that 95% of people who use conventional acid reflux treatments are only able to control the condition temporarily and often end up worse than when they started.

An estimated 44% of Americans adults suffer from acid reflux and 40% of those do nothing about it. The remaining 60% will either use a conventional acid reflux medication or will try to change their diet. The reality is that acid reflux/heartburn remains one of the most common diseases in the US.

Acid reflux and heartburn are a signal from your body indicating that something is wrong inside. The body sends messages all the time, however, the majority of us ignore them. The only way you can ever cure your heartburn is from within by listening to what your body is trying to tell you.

Heartburn, despite its name, doesn’t affect the heart, but is the result of pyrosis or acid indigestion the burning sensation experienced in the chest, just behind the breastbone or in the throat. The pain often rises in the chest and may radiate to the neck, throat, or angle of the jaw.

Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease or heart burn can occur when the lower oesophageal sphincter does not close properly and the stomachs contents leak back into the oesophagus. Usually this opening closes as soon as food passes through but if it doesn’t close all the way, then acid from the stomach can get through into the oesophagus - reflux. The resulting irritation is what causes heartburn.

Now not everyone with acid reflux has heartburn and not everyone with heartburn has acid reflux. The condition can also be caused by other unusual things such as intestinal motility problems.

A hiatus hernia can also be the cause of heartburn. This is a condition in which part of the stomach is pushed up through the diaphragm and into the chest.

Cardiac problems can also mimic heartburn and you should not confuse the two.
Many people have different heartburn acid reflux related triggers, but most people have similar symptoms.

· A burning feeling in the chest just behind the breastbone that usually occurs after eating and can last a few minutes to several hours.
· Chest pains, especially after bending over, lying down or eating.
· A burning in the throat or hot, sour acidic or salty tasting fluid at the back of the throat.
· Difficulty in swallowing.
· The feeling of food sticking in the middle of the chest or throat.


The vast majority of prescription drugs, not just those aimed at treating heartburn, can severely damage your delicate natural internal balance, interfere with liver function, build up toxins in your body, slow down your metabolism and lead to serious side effects.

Medical scientists in the UK have recently linked PPI drugs to Osteoporosis (bone loss). Additionally, taking more than one medication in many cases results in serious reactions between the different drugs as one drug can change or even enhance the effect of the other drug. This in turn can lead to even more harmful consequences.

Some of the well known drugs prescribed for heartburn sufferers have warnings relating to the duration of there use. With some like Prilosec, Prevacid 8 weeks is the maximum amount of time. Why?

Well if these drugs are taken for longer periods they can stimulate your stomach to produce even more acid. This occurs because of a hormone called Gastrin, which is produced by the body when these drugs are taken. This in turn can lead to other more severe problems.

Antacids such as Tums, Pepcid, Zantac, and Rolaids deal with the symptoms of acid reflux and not with the underlying cause, antacids can also lead to high blood pressure, Alzheimer's Disease and even cancer. Moreover, breaking up the acid in the stomach can eventually make your heartburn worse, since stomach acid helps us absorb nutrients and is the first line of defence against Candida (which can lead to acid reflux and heartburn).

The truth is: most of the conventional methods, including all sorts of anti-acid products, don't work. Anti-acid products are also less effective than ever before resulting in your acid reflux and your health becoming worse in the long run! Why?

If you're like most acid reflux sufferers, the reason you're having such a hard time getting rid of your acid reflux is because you're using methods that couldn't possibly work, physiologically speaking. Not only that, you could be utterly destroying your delicate internal balance and your health while making your acid reflux worse in the process

Living with a constant supply of heartburn and indigestion pills or chewies isn’t a long term solution. Maybe you’ve tried various drug treatments, apple cider vinegar, antacids or even special diets to no avail. A one dimensional approach to curing acid reflux just doesn’t work.

If you continue to treat your acid reflux symptoms by using drugs, painkillers or over the counters that reduce stomach acid you are literally putting your health on the line and you will never get rid of your acid reflux. You see, most people who fail to treat their acid reflux are simply repeating the same mistakes over and over again.
The key to your success is working with your body by stopping the internal cause of acid reflux while maintaining that inner natural balance where acid reflux ceases to exist.

The big question is, how do we rid ourselves of this most unpleasant of conditions? Well as I said above 95% of people use conventional methods to achieve temporary relief but what about the other 5%?

There are a group of people who have managed to eliminate there heartburn but not through the use of convention treatments with drugs, PPI’s and antacids. These
address the symptoms of heartburn and only for the short term. There are no magical solution or pills for a quick fix but there is a solution that is scientific in its approach
brings acid reflux under control and eliminates the related symptoms within a few short weeks - depending on the severity.

The proven and probably the fastest way to achieve any goal according to psychologists is to "model" someone who has already achieved what you want.

There is a program, a system with which you have the opportunity to model not one but thousands of people just like you who suffered from acid reflux and are now living heartburn free. This is a clinically researched system that is backed by in access of 30,000 hours of nutritional expertise for eliminating acid reflux and heartburn for good.

Author's Resource Box

If you would like to learn how to cure your acid reflux and heartburn permanently... without drugs, without antacids, and without any side effects, then go to Cure Heartburn and Acid Reflux

Article Source:
Articles Board

 

  Report Article
Badly Written Offensive Content Spam
Bad Author Links Mis-spellings Bad Formatting
Bad Author Photo Good Article!